Smithsonian Institution Exclusive
The Baret X Pleibol wood bat is inspired by the Pleibol! In the Barrios and the Big Leagues exhibit at the National Museum of American History. The baseball bat features pro-quality yellow birch wood and has a gradual transition from the barrel to the handle with a flared knob for added comfort. Because of its versatility, this bat is recommended for all types of hitters or as a great decoration for any baseball fan. This bat is hand turned and hand painted by Pleibol batmaker and Air Force Veteran Juan Baret from Baret Baseball Goods. Each bat is completely unique and is signed and numbered at the bottom.
The Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, Behring Center, is responsible for the collection, care, and preservation of more than three million objects.
This item cannot be shipped outside the contiguous U.S.
- Hand turned for ultimate comfort
- Pro Grade A Wood
- Adult bat: 33"l. x 2.5"h.
- Youth bat: 28"l. x 3"h.
- Turning Model: 271
- Barrel: Adult - 2.5"dia.; Youth - 2.25"dia.
- Handle: Adult - 0.9375"dia.; Youth - 0.875"dia.
- Knob Size: Adult - 1.95"dia.; Youth - 1.92"dia.
- Feel: Slightly end loaded
- Pro Ink Dot Tested for Slope of Grain
- Pro Cupping
- "Bone Rubbed" for maximum pop
- Made in the USA