One of the first things that visitors see when they come to the National Museum of Natural History is Henry, a 13-foot-tall, 11-ton African Bush Elephant who has made his home in the rotunda since 1958. It's actually only Henry's hide over a carefully built skeleton, but he still can teach us a lot about his species—and about the dangers of poaching.
Show your NMNH pride and support the Smithsonian mission with this 100% cotton T-shirt.
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs.
- Youth Small: Chest Width: 14"; Body Length: 20"; Neck Width: 5.625"; Sleeve Length: 12"
- Youth Medium: Chest Width: 16"; Body Length: 22"; Neck Width: 5.75"; Sleeve Length: 13.25"
- Youth Large: Chest Width: 18"; Body Length: 24"; Neck Width: 6"; Sleeve Length: 14.5"
- Youth XLarge: Chest Width: 20"; Body Length: 26"; Neck Width: 6.25"; Sleeve Length: 15.75"
- 100% cotton
- Available in youth sizes S-XL
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Honduras