Pull on this Jackie Robinson Rookie-of-the-Year Sweatshirt for your next trip to the ballpark. The cozy gray sweatshirt commemorates the historic integration of Major League Baseball by Robinson in 1947. To celebrate the 75th anniversary of Robinson's achievement, the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture has placed one of his five known remaining jerseys on display.
The National Museum of African American History and Culture is the nation's largest and most comprehensive cultural destination devoted exclusively to exploring, documenting, and showcasing the African American story and its impact on American and world history. Established by an Act of Congress in 2003, it is the culmination of decades of efforts to establish a national museum that promotes and highlights the contributions of African Americans. To date, the Museum has collected close to 37,000 objects.
- Small: Sleeve length 34.5-35.5"; Chest 38-40"; Body length 26.5-27.5"
- Medium: Sleeve length 35.5-36.5"; Chest 40.5-42.5"; Body length 27.5-28.5"
- Large: Sleeve length 36"; Chest 43"; Body length 29"
- XLarge: Sleeve length 37"; Chest 47.5"; Body length 30"
- XXLarge: Sleeve length 38"; Chest 50"; Body length 31"
- Mens sizes S - XXL
- 80% cotton/20% polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Made in Nicaragua