Pull on this Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodgers T-Shirt at your next trip to the ballpark. Showcasing a vintage shot of Robinson in uniform, this tee celebrates his historic integration of Major League Baseball in 1947. The Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture has placed one of Robinson's five known remaining jerseys on display this year.
The National Museum of African American History and Culture is the nation's largest and most comprehensive cultural destination devoted exclusively to exploring, documenting, and showcasing the African American story and its impact on American and world history. Established by an Act of Congress in 2003, it is the culmination of decades of efforts to establish a national museum that promotes and highlights the contributions of African Americans. To date, the Museum has collected close to 37,000 objects.
- Small: Sleeve length 15.5"; Chest 36"; Body length 28"
- Medium: Sleeve length 17"; Chest 40"; Body length 29"
- Large: Sleeve length 18.5"; Chest 44"; Body length 30"
- XLarge: Sleeve length 20"; Chest 48"; Body length 31"
- XXLarge: Sleeve length 21.5"; Chest 52"; Body length 32"
- Mens sizes S - XXL
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Made in Nicaragua