Smithsonian Institution Exclusive
Wear these truly out of-this-world accessories. This striking handmade Amethyst with Meteorite Pendant Jewelry set is crafted with a piece of meteorite that landed in Campo del Cielo, Argentina. The necklace and earrings are prong set with a beautiful amethyst stone, while the necklace is hanging from a sterling silver snake chain. Both pieces are set in sterling silver.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum maintains the world's largest and most significant collection of aviation and space artifacts, encompassing all aspects of human flight, as well as related works of art and archival materials. The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is the companion facility to the museum and houses hundreds of historically significant air- and spacecraft, along with thousands of small artifacts.
- Necklace: 2.25"l. pendant, 18"l. chain, lobster clasp
- Pierced earrings: 1.25"l.
- Iron meteorite with amethyst set in sterling silver
- Wipe gently with a silver tarnish cleaning cloth; no harsh chemicals; due to the high iron content in the meteorite avoid prolonged water exposure
- Shape and size of the meteorite will vary
- Handmade in India