Sunny days are always on the horizon with this Green Amber Sunflower Jewelry Set. The sweet and striking sunflower set is crafted with green Baltic amber and gold-plated sterling silver petals.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: 1.125"dia., 18" snake chain
- Lobster claw clasp
- Pierced earrings: 18mm diameter
- Post back
- Baltic amber w/.925 sterling silver and gold plating
- Wipe with damp cloth, do not immerse in any solutions and keep away from hairspray
- Made in Poland