Have panda backpack, will travel. Little ones—and those who are young at heart—can carry their essentials in the cutest way possible. This Plush Panda Backpack looks and feels like a plush stuffed animal, and recalls sweet giant panda cub Xiao Qi Ji born in 2020 at the Smithsonian's National Zoo.
The mission of the National Zoological Park is to provide leadership in animal care, to advance scientific excellence in conserving wildlife, to teach and inspire people to engage in conservation and to practice conservation leadership. Since giant pandas first arrived at the Zoo in 1972, animal care staff and scientists have studied their biology, behavior, breeding and more.
- Intended for ages 0+ years
- 5.19"l. x 9.84"w. x 14.17"h.
- Adjustable straps, zipper opening, and hanging hook
- Made with polyester fabric and all the fill is made from spun recycled water bottles
- Wipe with damp sponge or cloth, using warm water and mild soap; when dry, brush to restore appearance of pile
- Washing machines and dryers may permanently damage product
- Made in India