The National Museum of African American History and Culture is celebrating the first anniversary of the Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap with a star-studded Hip-Hop Block Party. This unisex t-shirt helps to commemorate the event, whether there in-person or in-spirit.
The National Museum of African American History and Culture is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive cultural destination devoted exclusively to exploring, documenting, and showcasing the African American story and its impact on American and world history. Established by an Act of Congress in 2003, it is the culmination of decades of efforts to establish a national museum that promotes and highlights the contributions of African Americans. To date, the Museum has collected close to 37,000 objects.
- Small: 18"w. x 28"l.; 15.625" sleeve center back
- Medium: 20"w. x 29"l.; 17" sleeve center back
- Large: 22"w. x 30"l.; 18.5" sleeve center back
- XLarge: 24"w. x 31"l.; 20" sleeve center back
- XXLarge: 26"w. x 32"l.; 21.5" sleeve center back
- Sizes S-XXL
- Available in colors Yellow and Purple
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Honduras