There is southwestern flair to spare in this bright and bold Lapis, Turquoise, and Carnelian Jewelry Set. The necklace features untreated turquoise slices and denim lapis ovals standing out among deep red carnelian beads. The bracelet features untreated turquoise slices and denim lapis ovals standing out among deep red carnelian beads. The pierced earrings feature an untreated turquoise slice, denim lapis oval, and deep red carnelian bead standing out on sterling silver ear wires. This ensemble is both everyday and extraordinary accessories.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: Carnelian, lapis, turquoise. Silver plate. Adjustable from 17" to 20"l.
- Bracelet: Carnelian, lapis, turquoise. Silver plate. 7.5"l.
- Pierced Earrings: Carnelian, lapis, turquoise. Sterling silver ear wires. Approximately 2"l.
- Avoid contact with chemicals and perfumes
- Made in the USA