See red and stay gold all at once with this Cranberry Pearls Jewelry set. The necklace and pierced earrings blend a traditional pearl look with modern style, thanks to gold plated squares and spacer beads that make rich, red freshwater pearls stand out.
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: 18-18.25"l. with 2" extension
- 14 karat gold fill extender
- 24 karat gold plate clasp
- Pierced earrings: 1.5-1.75"l.
- 14 karat gold fill ear wires
- 24 karat gold plated faceted beads
- Freshwater pearls
- Wipe with soft cloth only
- Made in the USA