Smithsonian Institution Exclusive
This Turquoise Beaded Jewelry Set is handmade in California and makes for a truly unique ensemble. The turquoise used is hand selected for quality and color. Wire-wrapped faceted coin beads lead to an open square gold plate pendant that makes the design of the necklace feel both abstract and traditional. The pierced earrings feature dangling open squares that team up with wire-wrapped turquoise faceted coin beads.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: 18"l. with 2" extender, pendant measures 0.625" x 0.625"
- Clasp and gold beads are 24 karat gold plate, charm pendant is 22 karat gold plate, turquoise
- Hook and eye clasp
- Pierced earrings: 0.625" x 0.625"
- 14 karat gold fill ear wires, 24 karat gold plate jump rings, 22 karat gold plate charms, turquoise
- Wipe with soft cloth only. Do not use dip cleaners
- Made in the USA