Glitter through the season with this crystal Snowflake Jewelry set. Both the necklace and the pierced earrings are made by hand in New York to capture the spirit of winter with sparkle to spare. Hand-enameled snowflakes glitter with crystal stones that are hand set by skilled artisans. An iridescent coating on the crystals catches the light and creates colorful effects that makes this an attention-grabbing set.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Costume Collection at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, Behring Center, contains over 30,000 garments and accessories representing the changing appearance of Americans from the 17th century to the present.
- Hand mixed and applied enamel
- Lead and nickel free antiqued silver plated brass chain and findings
- Lobster clasp for the necklace
- Necklace chain measures: 16"-18"l.
- Necklace pendant measures: 1.5"l. x 1.5"w.
- Earrings measure: approx. 1.375"l. x 0.625"w.
- Made in the USA