Smithsonian Institution Exclusive
Wrap yourself in luxury with this Pastel Pearls Jewelry Set. With the just-right amount of shine, the freshwater pearl rope necklace is a lovely finishing piece you can wear long or layered around your neck. The pair of pierced earrings have just enough dangle and shine to catch your eye. Soft peachy-pink freshwater pearls hang from mini sterling silver ear hoops.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: 36"l.
- Freshwater pearls, sterling silver push down clasp
- Pierced earrings: 1.5"l.
- Freshwater pearls, sterling silver ear hoop wires
- Pearls graduate from 6 to 7 mm
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals including perfume
- Made in the USA