Smithsonian Institution Exclusive
Though this beaded Dragonfly Gemstones Jewelry Set is making a very summery statement, it's an ensemble that will shine all year long. The necklace is crafted with polished green aventurine, aqua Amazonite and faceted purple amethyst rondelle beads. The sweet pair of pierced earrings are crafted with aqua Amazonite and purple amethyst rondelle beads. The perfect finishing touch? Dragonflies in midflight.
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: 16"l. chain with 3" extender, lobster clasp
- Amazonite, green aventurine, amethyst, silver plate, silver alloy
- Dragonfly measures 2.5"w. x 1.5"l.
- Pierced earrings: 1.75"l.
- Amazonite, amethyst, silver plate, sterling silver
- Dragonflies each 0.75"w. x 0.5"h.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals including perfume
- Made in the USA