This Blue and White Freshwater Pearl Jewelry Set gets a case of the blues in the best way. The necklace features blue and white freshwater pearls and silver plate nuggets that create a wavy effect around your neck. A vintage cloisonné closure amps up the elegance. The bracelet features blue and white freshwater pearls that dance around your wrist alongside silver plate nuggets. The pierced earrings feature blue and white freshwater pearls and silver plate nuggets that create a wavy, dangly effect from sterling silver ear wires. The result is an ensemble that is equal parts traditional, unexpected, and beautiful.
* This product is not eligible for promotional discounts. *
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History is the world's preeminent museum and research complex dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions and educational outreach programs. The Janet Annenberg Hooker Hall of Geology, Gems, and Minerals houses the vast National Gem Collection.
- Necklace: Freshwater pearls, silver plate. Adjustable from 16" to 19"l.
- Bracelet: Freshwater pearls, silver plate. 7.5"l.
- Pierced Earrings: Freshwater pearls, silver plate. Sterling silver ear wires. 1.5"l.
- Avoid contact with chemicals and perfumes
- Made in the USA