Be your own masterpiece with Kandinsky-inspired earrings. This pair of Art-Inspired Gold Pierced Earrings recall the colorful strokes painter Wassily Kandinsky was known for. The earrings are designed and made in Spain with shine, interest and color to spare.
This jewelry item comes packaged in a white box (pictured).
The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden's holdings encompass one of the most important collections of postwar American and European art in the world, and has been a leading voice for groundbreaking artists since 1974.
- Lacquered brass, gold plate
- 925 Sterling silver posts
- Earrings measure 0.8" x 0.8"
- Perfumes, lotions, creams and other cosmetic products can cause damage
- Keep in a dry, non-humid place and away from light
- Wipe with a dry soft cloth
- Made in Spain